Is wrestling already a reality show? It is a presentation of real people in fake situations that is presented as a real event that is actually happening. Critics describe wrestling as “reality TV” for rednecks. While that is unfair, it isn’t far from the truth.
Adding to this is the success of Total Divas and its first spin-off Total Bellas. Both shows focus on the everyday lives of the lady wrestlers of WWE. The show turned The Bella Twins into household names. Now WWE is looking to bring the success of the shows to another famous couple in WWE.
And it will be AWWEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE
Via the Wrestling Observer:
According to PW Insider, the working title for the show would be “The It Couple.” It would be another spinoff from Total Divas since Maryse has been on the cast meaning Miz has appeared with her.
That’s right, The Miz and Maryse are getting their own show about their adventures in Hollywood.
Ideas for “The It Couple”
If Miz and Maryse are going to be gallivanting around Hollywood, here are few good ideas!
- Miz and Maryse give a “Star Tour” of all the houses they flipped and sold to other reality stars.
- They start a skin-care clinic focused on teenagers with acne: “The Zit Couple.”
- The success leads to Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas getting their own “Miztourage” show
- They hit the slopes in the “Ski Crushing Finale” episode!
- A show about what goes into creating his chaotic must-see talk show: “Miz TV TV”
Will I watch this? Probably. My wife is already way into Divas and Bellas and would definitely watch a show featuring The Miz (her “least” favorite) and Maryse. The Miz probably has some the biggest star quality on the roster right now. Sure he’s annoying and a bit much but he has a great personality. He was a great host of the last season of Tough Enough. I’d love to see more Miz on my TV!
Share your thoughts on this story in the comments below.