Prince William Concerned By Latest Escalation In Andrew’s Epstein Scandal, Insider Says
Prince William is reportedly terrified after Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed a lawsuit against his uncle Prince Andrew.
Last week, Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed a lawsuit against Prince Andrew claiming that she was forced to have sex with the royal while she was still underage. Now, sources have come forward claiming to know Prince William’s thoughts on his uncle’s scandal.
— Melissa Murray (@ProfMMurray) August 9, 2021
Prince William’s Thoughts On Prince Andrew’s Sex Scandal
“First and foremost, Charles and William are united; there will never be a return to public life for Andrew,” a source told the Mirror, referring to William and his father Prince Charles.
The insider went on to say that William “along with [other] members [of the royal family], are undoubtedly increasingly concerned about the effect all of this turmoil could have on the queen.”
The source said that William, who is destined to be king someday, is “exasperated” with the ongoing drama.
“The family also has serious and growing doubts about the way such serious allegations have been dealt with by Andrew and his legal team, who seem to be at complete odds with one another on how to respond,” the insider claimed.
Subscribe and get our daily emails and follow us on social media.
By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest in Lifestyle + Entertainment from TellMeNow. Your information will not be shared with or sold to 3rd parties.
Virginia Roberts Giuffre Wants To Hold Prince Andrew ‘Accountable’ With Lawsuit
Giuffre told Fox News that she wants to hold Andrew “accountable” for what he allegedly did to her.
“Today my attorney filed suit against Prince Andrew for sexual abuse under the Child Victims Act,” she said. “As the suit lays out in detail, I was trafficked to him and sexually abused by him.”
“I am holding Prince Andrew accountable for what he did to me,” Giuffre added. “The powerful and rich are not exempt from being held responsible for their actions. I hope that other victims will see that it is possible not to live in silence and fear, but to reclaim one’s life by speaking out and demanding justice.”
“I did not come to this decision lightly,” she continued. “As a mother and a wife, my family comes first – and I know that this action will subject me to further attacks by Prince Andrew and his surrogates – but I knew if I did not pursue this action, I would be letting them and victims everywhere down.”
Prince Andrew Continues To Deny Claims
In a 2019 episode of “60 Minutes Australia”, Giuffre claimed to have had intercourse with Prince Andrew three times in 2001 as part of a sex trafficking ring conducted by Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.
The Epstein/Maxwell story has, in a sense, always boiled down to Prince Andrew & Virginia Roberts Giuffre. Very few people outside of Palm Beach had heard of Epstein before that infamous photo—taken in March 2001 of a then-17yo Giuffre—first appeared in a British tabloid in 2011. pic.twitter.com/BXR6hFdIhT
— Vicky Ward (@VickyPJWard) August 10, 2021
Andrew has long denied the claims that Giuffre has made against him.
“It didn’t happen. I can absolutely categorically tell you it never happened,” Andrew said. “I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever.”
This escalation is the last thing the Royal Family needs right now. They’re still recovering from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey. Now there’s a serious lawsuit.
Here’s hoping that Prince William is able to stay strong for the sake of the Queen. It certainly will not be easy to navigate his family through this living nightmare.