UFC 264: Conor McGregor, Dustin Poirier Official For Saturday
Both Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier officially made weight for their Saturday night main event at UFC 264.
Both Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier officially weighed in on Friday, making their UFC 264 main event official for Saturday night.
The two will square off from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas live on pay-per-view.
McGregor tipped the scales at 156 points, the same as Poirier. This marks the third meeting between the two, with each holding a victory over the other.
In the most recent encounter, it was Poirier earning the victory, stopping McGregor in the second round. “Notorious,” a former double-champion, won the first meeting.
Both Stephen Thompson and Gilbert Burns hit the welterweight limit for their co-main event bout, coming in at 170.5 pounds.
UFC 264 Weigh-Ins
MAIN CARD (Pay-Per-View/10 p.m. ET)
- Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Conor McGregor (156)
- Gilbert Burns (170.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Greg Hardy (264.5) vs. Tai Tuivasa (263)
- Irene Aldana (139.5) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (134.5)
- Kris Moutinho (135) vs. Sean O’Malley (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+/8 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Condit (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Michel Pereira (170.5) vs. Niko Price (169.5)
- Ryan Hall (145) vs. Ilia Topuria (145.5)
- Dricus Du Plessis (185.5) vs. Trevin Giles (185.5)
Subscribe and get our daily emails and follow us on social media.
By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest MMA News & Analysis from MMA Frenzy. Your information will not be shared with or sold to 3rd parties.
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+/6 p.m. ET)
- Jessica Eye (125.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (125.5)
- Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (184.5)
- Jerome Rivera (125.5) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (125.5)
- Alen Amedovski (186) vs. Hu Yaozong (185.5)