Bellator 214 Watched By Over 1.5 Million Viewers On Paramount Network
Ryan Bader’s stunning first round knockout of Fedor Emelianenko, the greatest heavyweight in MMA history, was witnessed by 1.5 million viewers on Paramount Network last Saturday, January 26.
Bellator 214: Fedor vs Bader, emanating from the Los Angeles Forum in Los Angeles, was highlighted by the finals of the year-long Bellator World Heavyweight Grand Prix. The stacked card also featured a shocking first-round knockout of rising star Aaron Pico by Henry Corrales that drew 1 million viewers and the professional debut of Jake Hager, who defeated J.W. Kizer via first-round submission, which also tallied 1 million viewers.
Overall, Bellator 214: Fedor vs Bader drew 784,000 viewers (9:00-11:44pm ET) to Paramount Network.
Other significant ratings/digital/social points for Bellator 214:
· The most-watched Bellator event since Bellator 192 on January 20, 2018.
· The highest-rated Bellator event with adults 18-49 (.6) since Bellator 175 on March 31, 2017.
Subscribe and get our daily emails and follow us on social media.
By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest MMA News & Analysis from MMA Frenzy. Your information will not be shared with or sold to 3rd parties.
· The highest-rated Bellator event with men 18-49 (.73) since Bellator 192.
· The second most-streamed Bellator event ever (on various Bellator/Paramount mobile platforms).
· The most-streamed Bellator prelimany card ever.
· The Ryan Bader knockout was among the most engaged posts in Bellator social media history with over 4 million views on various social platforms including a record number of video views on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
· The week leading into Bellator 214 delivered the second most growth for new followers to Bellator’s social platforms in franchise history.
The ratings do not factor in DAZN viewership.
(all ratings include DVR +3)