Meghan And Harry Will Be ‘Cut Off’ If They Do This, Expert Warns
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will be "cut off" from the British royal family if they do this one thing, according to a royal expert.
A royal expert is speaking out this week to warn Meghan Markle and Prince Harry that they will be “cut off” from the British royal family if they dare to leak anything from Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee last weekend.
How lovely are those boos 🤣🤣 couldn’t happen to a more deserving couple 🙌🙌🙌 pic.twitter.com/FiTU2xEHjT
— Jordan (@Jordan43572657) June 3, 2022
Full Story: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Booed At Platinum Jubilee Service
Meghan And Harry Spent Little Time With Royals
Daily Mail reported that though Meghan and Harry flew to the United Kingdom from their home in California for the celebrations that were meant to mark the Queen’s record-breaking 70 years on the British throne, they spent little time with the royal family.
In fact, they did not spend any private time with Harry’s older brother Prince William, and they were not allowed to bring a photographer when they had the chance to introduce the Queen to their 1-year-old daughter Lilibet.
Palace officials were adamant about no photos being taken at this “private family meeting,” as they feared that Meghan and Harry would share the photos with the media in the U.S.
‘Test Now Begins’ For Meghan And Harry
Subscribe and get our daily emails and follow us on social media.
By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest in Lifestyle + Entertainment from TellMeNow. Your information will not be shared with or sold to 3rd parties.
Royal biographer Duncan Larcombe spoke out to say that the “test now begins” for Meghan and Harry.
“If anything from the weekend leaked, I imagine they will be totally cut off and that’ll be it,” he said.
“They have come to the UK and to the Jubilee and really cemented themselves as royals again, which is great for their brand and something that Spotify, Netflix and Penguin will be eating up,” Larcombe continued, adding that their “behavior going forward” will decide what their future is with the royal family.
Related: Sharon Osbourne Says Prince Harry ‘Must Regret What He Did’
After saying that the royal family “extended an olive branch” to Meghan and Harry at the Jubilee celebrations, Larcombe went on to say that the couple “would ruin that if any private information about this weekend was spoken about to the press or revealed in a book.”
Larcombe then said that Meghan and Harry had attended the Platinum Jubilee to “mend fences,” but instead ran into a “brick wall” with some senior royals.
Platinum Jubilee Will Haunt Harry ‘For The Rest Of His Life’
Larcombe had previously said that Harry would be haunted by how the Platinum Jubilee celebrations went “for the rest of his life.”
“Those four days will haunt Prince Harry for the rest of his life,” he said. “They [The Duke and Duchess of Sussex] were relegated to sitting behind the Duke of Gloucester [at the Thanksgiving service].”
“They didn’t take part in any way, shape or form visibly at the Trooping of the Colour,” he continued, adding that Harry “will be fuming about the way he and his family were treated – if it was Prince William and the Royal Family who said, ‘you’re not coming to the royal box,’ whilst other minor non-working Royals were at those events.”
Larcombe was referring to the fact that Harry and Meghan were banned from standing on the balcony of Buckingham Palace with the Queen and the rest of the royal family for the Trooping of the Colour procession.
Harry and Meghan shocked the world back in 2020 when they stepped down as senior royals, and since then, they have seemingly bashed the royal family every chance they got. When it comes to the Platinum Jubilee, however, it seems clear that Harry and Meghan should think twice before they start releasing information about it to the public.
Leave a Comment