Antonio Sabato Jr. Reveals He’s Starting A ‘Conservative Movie Studio’ – ‘No More Blacklisting’
Antonio Sabato Jr. just revealed that he is starting a "conservative movie studio," adding that there will be "no more blacklisting."
Antonio Sabato Jr. has spent years watching fellow conservatives be blacklisted by the liberal world of Hollywood, and he’s finally had enough. That’s why he’s decided to start his very own “conservative movie studio.”
Sabato Reveals Plans For ‘Conservative Movie Studio’
Sabato took to Twitter on Thursday to reveal he is starting a “conservative movie studio” so that Republicans can have the same opportunities as Democrats in the entertainment industry.
We are putting together a plan to create a conservative movie studio for all patriots to do projects that Hollywood would never do. No more blacklisting and no more injustice from the socialist's elites.
— Antonio Sabáto Jr 🇺🇸 (@AntonioSabatoJr) July 16, 2020
Blacklisted For Supporting Trump
The 48 year-old actor “came out” as a supporter of President Donald Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention. He has said that he has been blacklisted by Hollywood ever since then.
“I was the first celebrity to come out and talk about the president, and he had my vote from day one,” Sabato told Variety in March. “I was the first one to say he was going to win. My integrity is intact. What I believe in is still intact. What doesn’t break you makes you stronger – that’s what they say. So I’m stronger than ever, and I didn’t have to lie about who I am.”
Subscribe and get our daily emails and follow us on social media.
By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest in Lifestyle + Entertainment from TellMeNow. Your information will not be shared with or sold to 3rd parties.
He went on to lament that he has had to “sell everything” to “pay all my debts.”
“I was blacklisted,” he explained. “All my representatives left me, from agents to managers to commercial agents. I literally had to move, find a new job to survive and take care of my kids.”
“It’s been terrible,” Sabato added. “It’s mind-blowing. It’s a disgrace. It’s tough, because if you’re in that environment in Hollywood and you have something to say that they don’t like, they’re going to let you know.”
Sabato’s New Life
After being blacklisted by Hollywood, Sabato moved to Florida, where he is now working in construction.
“I’m on the ground,” Sabato said of his new life. “I go on the job at two in the morning, and I’m making sure that the job is controlled and supervised by me. I’m in the car all day, driving, going through all the sites. Five days a week, nonstop.”
A conservative movie studio would be a godsend to entertainers like Sabato, James Woods, and Chuck Woolery, all of whom have been open about the blacklisting they have suffered simply for being Republicans. Here’s hoping this studio gets off the ground soon!