Beginning this past Thursday, the UFC will honor Hispanic Heritage Month within the promotion.
Presented by BODYARMOR, the UFC will commemorate the month from September 15-October 15 by highlighting the personal stories of Hispanic and Latino fighters.
UFC will also commemorate Hispanic Heritage Month with special branding during its telecasts (“UFC Celebrates HHM”), as well as with athlete features and vignettes.
The episodes, UFC Ultimate Knockouts: Hispanic Heritage Month (Part I & II), will air on Thursday, September 29, at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN2 and Thursday, October 6, at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN2. The shows will also air on ESPN Deportes on Thursday, September 29, at 8 p.m. ET and Saturday, October 1, at 5 p.m. ET.
UFC Ultimate Knockouts: Hispanic Heritage Month:
* UFC Ultimate Knockouts continues its celebration of Hispanic and Latin heritage by bringing you a collection of the best knockouts. See Cub Swanson, Julia Avila, Irene Aldana, Brandon Moreno, and more.
UFC FIGHT PASS will also showcase Hispanic and Latino athletes as part of its “UFC FIGHT PASS Fighter of the Day” beginning on Friday, September 16. Featured athletes include:
* Friday, September 16: Carla Esparza
* Monday, September 19: Brandon Moreno
* Wednesday, September 21: Julianna Pena
* Friday, September 23: Yair Rodriguez
* Monday, September 26: Irene Aldana
* Tuesday, September 27: Brian Ortega
* Wednesday, September 28: Cub Swanson
* Friday, September 30: Loopy Godinez
* Monday, October 3: Marlon Vera
* Tuesday, October 4: Julia Avila
* Wednesday, October 5: Julian Marquez
* Friday, October 7: Michael Morales
* Monday, October 10: Tracy Cortez
* Tuesday, October 11: Kelvin Gastelum
* Wednesday, October 12: Yazmin Jauregui
* Thursday, October 13: Tecia Torres
* Friday, October 14: Rob Font
* Saturday, October 15: Alexa Grasso