Becky Lynch was ready to quit WWE before a Hall of Famer gave her some advice. Also, Marty Scurll continues to cause problems.
Becky Lynch Nearly Quit WWE
When WWE decided to treat women better on TV, they started a revolution. In particular, they would bring Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks to the main roster.
A short time later Bayley would join the three as the Four Horsewomen had arrived. Since the beginning, Flair has always been pushed with titles .
Banks had a nice run too, but butted heads with WWE. From all accounts, she does not seem to be under WWE contract anymore .
It took Bayley time before she found her spot. Turning heel was the best thing to happen to her.
Then there is Lynch, who many figured was the odd person out. Then, she created “The Man” gimmick and has became a top star.
Becky Lynch Got Advice From Mick Foley
While speaking on his podcast, Foley is Pod , Mick Foley  discussed convincing Lynch not to quit.
“So not to just say this to be a name dropper, but before Becky Lynch became The Man, before she got that break that we all thought she was due, she was really wondering, you know, she’s really down on herself, down on her role with the company, wondering if it was all worth it,” said Foley. “I remember giving her two pieces of advice.”
Foley relayed a story about working in a Memphis studio and he had to be careful with because of his accent. With his some help, Foley found the way to nail a decent promo.
“So with that in mind, that’s what I told Becky. And then I also told her not to give up on the independent scene.”
“It might refresh her and you know, remind her what she loves. And I said, if you don’t mind me asking, like what did you make last year?”
Nowadays, Lynch is one of the highest paid females on WWE’s roster. The fans appreciated Becky and their noise made her a star.
Marty Scurll Causing Problems
Marty Scurll seemed destined for AEW when his AEW contract was up. Instead, allegations caused him to became almost blackballed from the business.
During the Speaking Movement, Scurll was accused of sexually assaulting an intoxicated 16-year-old girl in 2015 . He never denied the claims.
So, there was a big uproar earlier in the week when Anthony Carelli (aka Santino Marella) announced Scurll for a Battle Arts Pro Wrestling show.
Carelli would send out the following tweet, before deleting it.
Apparently every sexual predator like Marty Scurll deserves a second chance to commit more crimes. What a scum bag thing to say from @milanmiracle , lost all respect for you. pic.twitter.com/6U0k6fGeeR 
— Random Dude (@RandomBroDude) July 14, 2022 
Also, the tweet about Scurll wrestling at the August 13 event has been deleted. Therefore, his status is unclear.
Despite the allegations, Scurll continues to wrestle. Although, his fanbase and popularity has plummeted.
Scurll had the potential to be a major star wherever he went. Now, he has to live with his actions and he does not deserve another chance.