Princesses Beatrice And Eugenie Dragged Into Their Father Prince Andrew’s Fraud Case
Prince Andrew's two daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, have been dragged into a fraud case involving him.
Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice have so far managed to stay out of their father Prince Andrew’s various scandals, but that has just changed because they have been pulled into his fraud case.
Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank, Princess Beatrice of York and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. pic.twitter.com/tY92VJZ131
— 👑MaryRoyals👑 (@MyRoyalsWorld) March 29, 2022
Beatrice And Eugenie Named In Fraud Case
People Magazine reported that Turkish millionaire Nebahat Evyap Isbilen is alleging in High Court that she had entrusted £67 million to her financial advisor Selman Turk.
Isbilen alleges that she was then told by Turk that from this money, a payment of £750,000 was made to Andrew for helping her obtain a passport after she fled her country, according to Insider.
However, Andrew and Turk claim that this money was actually a “wedding gift” for the Royal’s oldest daughter Beatrice when she married Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in 2020. Making this situation particularly shady is the fact that Turk made the £750,000 payment to Andrew just days after he won first place in the Royal’s “Shark Tank”–style [email protected] competition for entrepreneurs, according to Isbilen’s complaint.
Isbilen has also accused Turk of using her money to make a £225,000 to Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson in July of 2019, and a £25,000 payment to the Royal’s youngest daughter Eugenie in November of that year.
Subscribe and get our daily emails and follow us on social media.
By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest in Lifestyle + Entertainment from TellMeNow. Your information will not be shared with or sold to 3rd parties.
Eugenie Defends Herself
Eugenie has responded by saying that she has not met Isabel and Turk, and that the £25,000 that she was given went to a surprise party for Sarah.
“On 31 March 2022 I received a letter from solicitors Peters & Peters representing their client Nebahat Evyap Isbilen in her claim against a Mr. Selman Turk, and various companies,” she said.
“I know neither Mrs. Isbilen nor Mr. Turk (nor any other details of the claim) and I was surprised to receive this letter, which asked me to explain two payments made to my bank account in October 2019, which I understood to be gifts from a long-standing family friend to assist with the cost of a surprise party for my mother, Sarah, Duchess of York’s sixtieth birthday,” Eugenie added.
“In early October 2019 I had received a call from our family friend saying that he wanted to make a financial contribution towards my mother’s birthday party to assist with the catering costs,” she continued. “I suggested that any contribution could be made directly to the caterers, but in the event provided my account details to which two payments were made totaling £25,000, which I then transferred on to the company organizing my mother’s party.”
Sarah Ferguson Responds
Sarah has also responded to the lawsuit by saying that she “was completely unaware of the allegations that have since emerged against Mr. Turk.” Her representative added that “she is naturally concerned by what has been alleged against him.”
Buckingham Palace has yet to respond to this situation.
This is just the latest in a long line of scandals to engulf Andrew, who has fallen into disgrace due to his ties to the late billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
Andrew undoubtedly is not happy that his two beloved daughters have now been dragged into a fraud case that he is involved in.