Both Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier officially weighed in on Friday, making their UFC 264 main event official for Saturday night.
The two will square off from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas live on pay-per-view.
McGregor tipped the scales at 156 points, the same as Poirier. This marks the third meeting between the two, with each holding a victory over the other.
In the most recent encounter, it was Poirier earning the victory, stopping McGregor in the second round. “Notorious,” a former double-champion, won the first meeting.
Both Stephen Thompson and Gilbert Burns hit the welterweight limit for their co-main event bout, coming in at 170.5 pounds.
UFC 264 Weigh-Ins
MAIN CARD (Pay-Per-View/10 p.m. ET)
- Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Conor McGregor (156)
- Gilbert Burns (170.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Greg Hardy (264.5) vs. Tai Tuivasa (263)
- Irene Aldana (139.5) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (134.5)
- Kris Moutinho (135) vs. Sean O’Malley (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+/8 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Condit (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Michel Pereira (170.5) vs. Niko Price (169.5)
- Ryan Hall (145) vs. Ilia Topuria (145.5)
- Dricus Du Plessis (185.5) vs. Trevin Giles (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+/6 p.m. ET)
- Jessica Eye (125.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (125.5)
- Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (184.5)
- Jerome Rivera (125.5) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (125.5)
- Alen Amedovski (186) vs. Hu Yaozong (185.5)