Former “Hercules” star Kevin Sorbo is fighting back after Facebook deleted his page that had over 500,000 followers. He’s saying that the social media site has not given him any explanation as to why this happened.
Facebook Deletes Sorbo’s Page
Facebook has deleted my official account with over 500,000 followers
I have created a new page, spread the word!https://t.co/qQEfUEXjU0 
— Kevin Sorbo (@ksorbs) February 12, 2021 
While appearing on Fox News  this week with his wife Sam, Sorbo said that he believes that what happened to him and his page is an example of how cancel culture has gone too far.
“I’ve been told absolutely nothing, I mean they’ve been shadow banning me for the last year telling me that they’re purposely only letting a select few people see the posts that I make,” he said. “And the posts that I make, I do a lot of humor and obviously Facebook doesn’t like humor because they don’t have anything to laugh about.”
“And then I post things from doctors saying ‘Hey check out the other side of the issue of COVID’ or ‘check out the other side of the issue of voter fraud’ and ‘what do you guys think?’” the star added. “That’s pretty much what I post and that’s enough to make them get angry and take my account down, I don’t know. I’d love to get an answer, trust me.”
Facebook Responds To Sorbo
After Sorbo’s television appearance, Facebook released a brief statement about the situation through a spokesperson, who said, “We removed Kevin Sorbo’s Page for repeatedly sharing debunked claims about the coronavirus or vaccines.”
Sorbo, however, is still not having any of it.
While Sorbo has tried making a new page, he claims to have had problems promoting it, as he keeps getting notifications that the new page violates Facebook’s rules.
“It’s like a ‘Seinfeld’ episode,” he said with a laugh, finding humor in the situation. “Where he’s trying to make a reservation at a rental car.”
Sorbo was referring to an episode from the third season of “Seinfeld,” in which Jerry Seinfeld’s character loses it when he reserves a rental car, only to be told by the service that it had no cars reserved for him.
Take a look:
Sorbo Gets Serious
Getting serious again, Sorbo said that because Facebook gave him no explanation as to why his page was deleted, he has no real way to defend himself.
This has resulted in him being completely silenced, which he now believes may have been the goal all along.
“That’s total cancellation. I mean look, I don’t post things that want to cause riots or cause fighting and anger and hate,” Sorbo lamented. “I post things like, ‘let’s have a discussion about this guys.’ Because we’re getting so many different things whether it’s wearing masks or not wearing masks, whether there’s voter fraud or not voter fraud.”
“I say, why can’t we discuss those issues?” he added. “But for whatever reason… their tolerance level is a one-way street with them. It’s difficult to fight that battle when they have all the power and they know they have all the power.”
Sorbo is sadly just the latest in a long line of conservatives who have found themselves be silenced by cancel culture.
He isn’t the first person this has happened to, and unfortunately, there’s no doubt that he won’t be the last.