Did you know? The Fiend and Bray Wyatt might be… THE SAME PERSON!
We hope you’re sitting down, because Kayfabe News is about to deliver a shocking exclusive that may just knock your socks off.
It has been confirmed by several anonymous backstage sources that WWE sports-entertainers Bray Wyatt (the happy-go-lucky host of Firefly Fun House) and the masked psychopath known as The Fiend are — wait for it — actually the same person.
Have you picked your jaw up off the floor yet?
We took a careful look at the evidence, and it seems to add up:
- Wyatt and The Fiend have similar physiques and tattoos
- Wyatt and The Fiend are never seen in the same place at the same time
- Wyatt drives a 2011 baby-blue Toyota Corolla, and the Fiend was seen at a Tennessee Taco Bell drive-through last night driving a car described by local teens as “very similar.”
- Although the men have starkly different personalities — Wyatt is a kid-friendly TV show host, and The Fiend is a phantasmagoric hellspawn who haunts your nightmares — they both seem to exhibit characteristic consistent with psychopathy and delusion
- If you listened carefully to commentator Michael Cole on Raw last night, you might have heard him scream “The Fiend Bray Wyatt” approximately 17 times in a row while The Fiend attacked Kane.
Is the above conclusive evidence that Wyatt and The Fiend are one and the same? No, not conclusive in a way that would stand up in a court of law in America’s tragically flawed judicial system.
But Kayfabe News will go out on a limb, here, and say the evidence overwhelmingly suggests that Wyatt is The Fiend.
What do you think? Common sense, or crazy conspiracy theory? Let us know!
Subscribe and get our daily emails and follow us on social media.
By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest in Pro Wrestling Entertainment from Ringside Intel. Your information will not be shared with or sold to 3rd parties.