car trouble, python

Ben Mostert, a Zimbabwe man, opened the hood to his car when it wouldn’t start. And he got quite a surprise when he found a massive African Rock Python hiding out inside. No wonder his car wouldn’t start.

Mostert calmly removed the enormous, venomous snake while his five year old screamed in the background. The viral video is rather shocking.

This isn’t the only python in the news this week. A teddy bear survived after being eaten by one! Emergency surgery saved the life of the python and gave the teddy bear a second chance, as well.

I’m not sure I would have forked over money for surgery on a snake, but everyone has their own priorities.

 

How would you react if you found a python in your car? Would you set it free or turn it into some shoes and belts? Please share your thoughts.

H/T: CNN

Mentioned in this article:

More About: